- Booster Gold
Showing posts 0-5 of 6 matching: quiz
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
My regular wanders across the Internet trolling for Booster Gold references turned up this quiz by Thebiguglyalien from sporcle.com:
Yes, the quiz is probably too easy for Booster boosters, but I suspect the general public might be stumped. They can't tell Booster Gold from Green Lantern.
Monday, May 25, 2015
Grab your test sheets and a red pen; it's time to grade your answers to last week's really hard Booster Gold quiz.
- Daniel Carter was the fifth-best Term-Life Salesman at Evergreen Insurance. Fifth. Out of six. (52 Week 19, 2006)
- According to Checkmate, Michelle's middle initial is "A". (Countdown to Infinite Crisis #1, 2005)
- Jonar Carter walked out on his family when his twins, Michael and Michelle, were 4 years old. (Booster Gold #6, 1986)
- Building a casino on KooeyKooeyKooey was all Blue Beetle's idea. (Justice League America #33, 1989)
- The resurrected Max Lord didn't bother to run a smear campaign on Booster Gold because "Booster's life needs no discrediting." (Justice League Generation Lost #2, 2010)
- As he told Rip Hunter, even Booster Gold knows not to tug on Superman's cape. (Time Masters #2, 1990)
- Future policeman Broderick found it appalling that 20th-century Americans eat meat, burn fossil fuels, waste fresh water on things like cleaning clothes, bicker over world politics, and freely possess firearms. (Booster Gold #18, 1987)
- Dirk Davis' daughter was Sarah. (Booster Gold #12, 1986)
- Superman thought Supernova was "on the level," as an experienced and well-intentioned hero. (He was right, of course.) (52 Week 10, 2006)
- As a reward for defeating the Royal Flush gang, Batman gave Booster Gold a smile (and membership in the Justice League). (Justice League #4, 1987)
How many did you get right? I told you it was hard. If you knew the answer to even half of those questions, give yourself a Goldstar!
(Thanks again to Erin for letting me repost her quiz.)
Friday, May 15, 2015
In honor of Booster Gold's 30th anniversary, Erin of Exploring the Time Lab has compiled this insanely hard Booster Gold quiz. How many questions can you answer without digging through your long boxes?
- What was Daniel Carters' job and how good at it was he?
- Booster's twin, Michelle, never got a middle name like her brother, but she did get an initial. What was it?
- What age were twins Michael and Michelle Carter when their dad left them?
- Whose idea was it to set up a casino on KooeyKooeyKooey?
- When Max Lord returned from the dead why didn't he make Booster look bad like the rest of his teammates?
- When Rip Hunter was looking for superheroes to help him with his time travel project, Booster told him not to piss someone off. Who was it?
- Name three things that future policeman Broderick found strange/wasteful when he followed Booster Carter back in time.
- What was Dirk Davis' daughters' name?
- What did Superman think of Supernova?
- What did Batman do to let Booster know he did well against the Royal Flush gang?
I'll give you the answers when I get back from my vacation in two weeks. Enjoy! (Special thanks to Erin for letting me repost her quiz.)
Friday, August 8, 2014
Test your knowledge of some of Booster's oldest enemies and dearest friends with the "Can you name the Booster Gold Characters By their Picture?" quiz at sporcle.com.
If you want to score 100%, you'll need to hit the books!
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Given Booster Gold's current comics hiatus, this is a good time to look back at his publication history. I could simply tell you which 10 characters Booster has shared the most on-panel appearances with, but wouldn't it be more fun to guess?
The characters are listed below in descending order of quantity of appearances (totals in parentheses). I'll go ahead and give you the first one. (We all know who number 1 is!) Don't worry; suffixes don't matter for any of the remaining characters.
1. Blue Beetle II (212 shared appearances)
2. ________________ (144)
3. ________________ (140)
4. ________________ (117)
5. ________________ (115)
6. ________________ (107)
7. ________________ (105)
8. ________________ (94)
9. ________________ (87)
10. _______________ (82)
There have been 2549 blog entries since January 2010.
FIND NEWS BY DATE
SPOILER WARNING: The content at Boosterrific.com may contain story spoilers for DC Comics publications.
Booster Gold, Skeets, and all related titles, characters, images, slogans, logos are trademark ™ and copyright © DC Comics unless otherwise noted and are used without expressed permission. This site is a reference to published information and is intended as a tribute to the artists and storytellers employed by DC Comics, both past and present. (We love you, DC.) Contents of this page and all text herein not reserved as intellectual property of DC Comics is copyright © 2007-2022 BOOSTERRIFIC.com. This page, analysis, commentary, and accompanying statistical data is designed for the private use of individuals and may not be duplicated or reproduced for profit without consent.